Furniture repair old, new, antiques furniture, all types of repair, bring your furniture back to its original beauty, we do our best to preserve heritage.
Furniture Restoration and Repair
- Matching and fabricating replacements for missing sections and pieces.
- Veneer repair and replacement.
- Patching cracks and gouges.
- Inlay repair and replacements.
- Tightening old joints where needed by disassembling, cleaning off old glue, re-glueing and clamping, squaring and aligning pieces.
- We will repair all types of wood for your old, new, antique furniture and bring them back to its original beauty, we do our best to preserve heritage.
Stripping furniture is a messy, time-consuming process. And sometimes the results aren’t as great as you had hoped. Jim’s Furniture have to resort to stripping to restore your furniture to its original luster. To show you an easier alternative, repairing and restoring finishes without all the messy chemical strippers and tedious sanding. You’ll save tons of time, your furniture will retain the beauty of an antique. One word of caution, though: If you think your piece of furniture is a valuable antique, consult an expert Jim’s Furniture do anything.
- Removing coats of paint, varnish, shellac and lacquer through hand stripping.
- Hand sanding and scraping to prepare the surface to receive color staining.
- Staining, painting and color glazing for a beautiful custom new finish.
- Sealing, finishing or painting your furniture to protect and maintain their beauty.
- Hand polishing your pieces to bring out the original beauty, enhance and protect the finish.
- Wicker furniture Stripping, Repairing, and Finishing.
- Repair of broken legs on sofas and chairs.
Jim’s Furniture will extend the life of your old couch with some new fabric.
You will be pleased with the final product and the fact that you saved money in the process.
Whether you have a well-loved piece of furniture at home with upholstery in bad shape, or you've got a thrift piece of furniture for a great price but not-so-great style, you can completely change the look up your furniture through reupholstering. Although the process can be time-consuming, reupholstering furniture at home can save hundreds (or thousands!) of dollars and give you a piece completely unique to your own style and home.